Saturday, April 10, 2010

BOOM BOOM BOOM .

HEY YO, don't tell you who am I first .

Okays , he went to extension today .
Fringe white & back purple .
I saw him and said his back tail look like dragon's tail ! :D
He donated only 20 cents for me ! :(
& he go arcade ! still say no money .
Pshhh , but his wallet indeed got only 20 cents ! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA , k I'm being retarded here.
Follow me closely ! :D

After I board bus , he's here too <:.
crap around , & he look more handsome with that extension ! :B .
BESTIE YOU WIN LIAO , HANDSOME LIAO OKEH
:D.

Bestie! :D
Thanks for being such a good bestie to me yo. you're the best la.
take good care when i go camp hor ! :X
got problems ? wait till I come back then slowly complain ~
hehehe , I'm the best yes I know that ! :B.
MY BESTEST GUY FRIEND OKAY ! :D